Our lawyers engage in the most challenging work on complex matters for the world’s leading companies. We offer sophisticated legal advice and unrivaled client service.
To do this, we need administrative professionals who share our commitment to excellence and client service – skilled individuals with keen minds, creativity and enthusiasm. Our business services professionals are extraordinary people from diverse backgrounds who collaborate with and support one another in a culture that values respect, civility and teamwork.
Davis Polk has a broad and talented team of non-legal professionals in our offices around the world. We are committed to supporting the professional development of our business services team and to providing opportunities to take on increasing responsibility to advance the work of our lawyers and the firm overall.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to the relevant contacts listed below. We generally reply within two to three weeks.
Analyst, Business Development - Capital Markets
Analyst, Business Operations & Data Analytics
Career Counselor, Career Development
Coordinator, Business Development
Coordinator, Business Development - FIG
Coordinator, Client Accounts
Coordinator, Client Coverage
Manager, Business Development - FIG
Manager, Professional Development - Litigation
Specialist, Client & Practice Development
Structured Products Analyst
Supervisor, Administrative Assistants
Supervisor, Word Processing
Word Processing Coordinator
Word Processing Operator
Benefits – United States
Employees of Davis Polk enjoy a comprehensive array of benefits and programs including:
- Medical, dental and vision care
- Health Savings Account and/or Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability, life and business travel accident insurance
- Vacation, personal and paid sick days
- On-site health and wellness center
- Medical concierge services
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Charitable platform for matching gifts
- Pre-tax transportation benefits
- Parental leave
- Emergency backup childcare and eldercare
- Family building benefits
- Employee assistance program
- College advisory services
- DPWellness program (promoting physical, financial and emotional wellness)
- Corporate Social Responsibility programming, which includes volunteer opportunities
- Discounted health club memberships
- Employee product and service discounts
- On-site cafeteria
Benefits may vary according to location. The firm reserves the right to amend its benefits and policies at its sole discretion.
New York (General Inquiries)
Corporate Legal Assistants
Litigation Legal Assistants
Equal Opportunity Policy
Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP (Davis Polk) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.