Provides strategic bank and financial regulatory advice to financial institutions and fintechs.
Ledina advises financial institutions and fintechs on a wide variety of regulatory, supervisory and enforcement matters. She has counseled clients through government investigations and enforcement actions, board and executive effectiveness matters, large-scale remediation efforts, congressional hearings and issues related to digital assets.
Previously, Ledina served as Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of the Chairman of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, where she advised the Chairman and Deputy to the Chairman for Policy on a broad range of regulatory guidance, rulemakings, publications, economic research and other agency matters. Earlier in her career, she worked in the investment banking arm of a global systemically important bank.
- Paul & Daisy Soros Fellow
- cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Honors in the School of Public and International Affairs
- Counsel, Davis Polk, 2022-present
- Senior Policy Advisor – Office of the Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), 2021-2022
- Associate, Davis Polk, 2017-2021
- Analyst – Legal Department, Barclays, 2011-2013
Qualifications and admissions
- District of Columbia
- State of New York