Private Equity Regulatory Update - December 2020
Rules and Regulations
- SEC Adopts Modernized Marketing Rule for Investment Advisers
- OCIE Issues Risk Alert on Observations from Examinations of Investment Adviser Compliance Programs
- Staff Statement on Wyoming Division of Banking’s “NAL on Custody of Digital Assets and Qualified Custodian Status”
- Five Advisory Firms and Broker-Dealers Settle SEC Charges Relating to Improper Sales of Exchange-Traded Products
- SEC Settles with Investment Advisers for Alleged Disclosure Failures Relating to Transfer of “Top Traders” to Proprietary Hedge Fund
This communication, which we believe may be of interest to our clients and friends of the firm, is for general information only. It is not a full analysis of the matters presented and should not be relied upon as legal advice. This may be considered attorney advertising in some jurisdictions. Please refer to the firm's privacy notice for further details.