Leor is the head of our Investment Management practice. He advises a wide range of clients on the formation and operation of private investment funds, including private equity funds, hedge funds, credit funds, secondary funds, real estate funds, funds of funds and advisory platforms.
He is widely recognized as a leading adviser for complicated secondary transactions, including GP-led secondaries, and he has deep experience advising on acquisitions, dispositions, seeds and spinouts of investment advisers. Leor also represents several large institutional investors that invest in private funds.
He regularly provides regulatory and compliance advice to his private fund clients.
- Reverence Capital Partners in connection with the $1.25 billion fund raise of its second buyout fund, Reverence Capital Partners Opportunities Fund II
- Varagon Capital Partners in connection with a potential buyout of a minority interest in the Varagon business by a strategic partner and a related $3 billion investment
- A global bank’s alternative investment group in connection with multiple single-asset or concentrated GP-led secondaries and LP portfolio sales
- A global bank’s alternative investment group in various private fundraisings
- Coller Capital on multiple GP-led secondaries
- Alphadyne on the development of new investment funds and structures
- Passport Capital on the formation of several digital currency funds
- Baron Capital on launching several innovative hedge fund products
- RoundTable Healthcare Partners on the formation of its Equity Fund V which raised an aggregate of $700 million in capital commitments
- PJT Partners on its joint venture with Nasdaq Private Market, a business of Nasdaq, Inc., to provide enhanced execution capabilities for general GP-led secondary transactions
- Blackstone on the formation of Strategic Partners Fund VII, L.P., a $7.5 billion secondaries fund focused on generating attractive, risk-adjusted returns by acquiring portfolios of high-quality private equity interests and co-investments
- Czech Asset Management on the formation of the SJC Direct Lending Fund III complex, a $1.8 billion direct lending fund
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Partner, 2005-present
- Associate, 1998-2005