Davis Polk lawyers shortlisted for Euromoney LMG Women in Business Law Awards
Euromoney Legal Media Group has shortlisted nine Davis Polk lawyers in ten categories as part of the 2021 Americas Women in Business Law Awards. The individual awards recognize the best lawyer from across the Americas in each of several practice areas.
Davis Polk’s nominees are:
- Deanna Kirkpatrick – Capital Markets: Equity
- Cheryl Chan – Rising Star: Corporate
- Natasha Tsiouris – Rising Star: Finance
- Roshni Banker Cariello – Rising Star: Finance
- Jai Massari – Financial Regulation
- Deanna Kirkpatrick – Life Sciences
- Frances Bivens – Litigation
- Yan Zhang – Structured Finance
- Lucy Farr – Tax
- Martine Beamon – White Collar Crime
Davis Polk is also nominated in eight firmwide categories: Diversity Initiative – North America, Gender Diversity Initiative – North America, Work-Life Balance – North America, Pro Bono – North America, Talent Management – North America, Women in Business Law – North America, Latin America practice – International Firm, and Best Firm for North America – U.S. Northeast.