Lucy W. Farr
Lucy concentrates in the taxation of corporate finance, derivatives and structured finance, as well as on U.S. and international tax planning for financial institutions. She has advised financial institutions and issuers in the development and execution of complex public and private financial products designed to achieve capital raising, hedging or other objectives.
Lucy has also done significant work in bankruptcy and other restructuring matters and in representing investment funds.
She is a Fellow of the American College of Tax Counsel. She is co-chair of the Financial Instruments Committee of the Tax Section of the New York State Bar Association and has held multiple leadership roles in the ABA Section on Taxation.
- MicroStrategy $500 million senior secured notes offering
- LCI Industries $460 million convertible senior notes offering
- Corsair Partnering Corporation $250 million IPO
- Toyota Motor Credit $1.8 billion notes offering
- Bank of America C$1.425 billion floating and fixed-to-floating rate senior notes
- Globe Life $325 million junior subordinated debt offering
- Post Holdings Partnering $300 million IPO
- UGI $213.4 million equity units offering
- Fluor Corporation $600 million convertible preferred stock offering
- SVB Financial $1.5 billion concurrent offerings of notes and preferred stock
- GOL $300 million reopening of 8% senior secured notes due 2026
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. £2 billion notes offerings
- Bank of America $1 billion floating-rate notes referencing BSBY
- Toyota Motor Credit $2.5 billion notes offering
- MP Materials $242 million secondary and $690 million convertible notes offerings
- Bank of America C$600 million fixed-to-floating rate senior notes offering
- Editor in Chief, Yale Journal on Regulation
- cum laude
- Partner, 2003-present
- Associate, 1995-2003