Lucy W. Farr
Lucy concentrates in the taxation of corporate finance, derivatives and structured finance, as well as on U.S. and international tax planning for financial institutions. She has advised financial institutions and issuers in the development and execution of complex public and private financial products designed to achieve capital raising, hedging or other objectives.
Lucy has also done significant work in bankruptcy and other restructuring matters and in representing investment funds.
She is a Fellow of the American College of Tax Counsel. She is co-chair of the Financial Instruments Committee of the Tax Section of the New York State Bar Association and has held multiple leadership roles in the ABA Section on Taxation.
- Post Holdings Partnering $300 million IPO
- UGI $213.4 million equity units offering
- Fluor Corporation $600 million convertible preferred stock offering
- SVB Financial $1.5 billion concurrent offerings of notes and preferred stock
- GOL $300 million reopening of 8% senior secured notes due 2026
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. £2 billion notes offerings
- Bank of America $1 billion floating-rate notes referencing BSBY
- Toyota Motor Credit $2.5 billion notes offering
- MP Materials $242 million secondary and $690 million convertible notes offerings
- Bank of America C$600 million fixed-to-floating rate senior notes offering
- Illumina $1 billion notes offering
- Ford Motor Company $2.3 billion convertible senior notes offering
- European Biotech Acquisition $120 million IPO
- PWP Forward Acquisition Corp. I $200 million IPO
- Synaptics $400 million senior notes offering
- Shake Shack $250 million convertible senior notes offering
- Editor in Chief, Yale Journal on Regulation
- cum laude
- Partner, 2003-present
- Associate, 1995-2003