Roshni Banker Cariello
Advises companies and financial institutions on capital markets transactions, including IPOs and other equity offerings, debt financings and liability management.
Roshni advises corporate and financial institution clients on capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings and other equity offerings, investment-grade, high-yield and convertible debt financings, private placements and liability management. Clients also turn to her for advice on general corporate, governance and securities law matters.
Roshni’s experience spans industries including technology, financial services, consumer, retail, renewables and industrials.
IPOs and Other Capital Markets Transactions
- IPOs for Brilliant Earth Group, Thoughtworks, Aveanna Healthcare, Adagio Therapeutics, Sprinklr, TuSimple Holdings, Zhenro Properties Group, Karooooo, Hayward Holdings, Bumble, Shoals Technologies Group, Array Technologies, MediaAlpha, Gates Industrial Corporation, Markit, CEVA Logistics, Heartland Bank, Kinsale Capital Group, Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores, Zoetis, KAYAK and Health Insurance Innovations
- Spinoff transactions of Victoria's Secret from Bath & Body Works (f/k/a L Brands) and Kontoor Brands from V.F. Corporation
- SPAC IPOs for PWP Forward Acquisition Corp. I, Project Energy Reimagined Acquisition Corp., Artemis Strategic Investment Corp., Isos Acquisition, Population Health Investment Co., Consonance-HFW Acquisition Corp., Northern Genesis Acquisition Corp. II, Natural Order Acquisition Corp. and TZP Strategies Acquisition Corp.
- Equity offerings for MediaAlpha, Aptiv, Array Technologies, OneMain, RealPage, IvericBio, MercadoLibre, Kinsale Capital Group, Markit and LyondellBasell
- Investment grade and high-yield debt offerings for Kontoor Brands, Victoria's Secret, L Brands, VF Corporation, Aetna, Mastercard, IBM, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Digicel, The Fresh Market, Eli Lilly, Airgas, FedEx, Praxair, Rockwell Collins, Dentsply Sirona and The Hartford
- Public reporting, securities compliance and corporate governance advice for a variety of companies including Bath & Body Works, Victoria's Secret, VF Corporation, Aptiv, Eos Energy and Superior Energy
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Notes Editor, Columbia Business Law Review
- cum laude
- Partner, 2020-present
- Associate, 2011-2020
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York