Roshni Banker Cariello
Roshni advises corporate and financial institution clients on capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings and other equity offerings, investment-grade, high-yield and convertible debt financings, private placements and liability management. Clients also turn to her for advice on general corporate, governance and securities law matters.
Roshni’s experience spans industries including technology, financial services, consumer, retail, renewables and industrials. She is a member of Law360’s 2021 Capital Markets Editorial Advisory Board.
IPOs and Other Capital Markets Transactions
- IPOs for TuSimple Holdings, Zhenro Properties Group, Karooooo, Hayward Holdings, Bumble, Shoals Technologies Group, Array Technologies, MediaAlpha, Gates Industrial Corporation, Markit, CEVA Logistics, Heartland Bank, Kinsale Capital Group, Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores, Zoetis, KAYAK and Health Insurance Innovations
- SPAC IPOs for PWP Forward Acquisition Corp. I, Isos Acquisition, Population Health Investment Co., Consonance-HFW Acquisition Corp., Northern Genesis Acquisition Corp. II, Natural Order Acquisition Corp. and TZP Strategies Acquisition Corp.
- Equity offerings for MediaAlpha, Aptiv, Array Technologies, OneMain, RealPage, IvericBio, MercadoLibre, Kinsale Capital Group, Markit and LyondellBasell
- Investment grade and high-yield debt offerings for Gilead Sciences, L Brands, VF Corporation, Uber Technologies, Aetna, Mastercard, IBM, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Digicel, The Fresh Market, Eli Lilly, Airgas, FedEx, General Mills, Praxair, Rockwell Collins, Stanley Black & Decker, Dentsply Sirona and The Hartford
- Public reporting, securities compliance and corporate governance advice for a variety of companies including Aptiv, L Brands, VF Corporation and IHS Markit
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Notes Editor, Columbia Business Law Review
- cum laude
- Partner, 2020-present
- Associate, 2011-2020