Rahul K. Patel
Associate in our Capital Markets practice.
Rahul represents issuer and financial institution clients in a wide variety of public and private capital-raising transactions, including initial public offerings, follow-on offerings, private placements, investment-grade and high-yield debt issuances, and liability management transactions. He also counsels public companies on governance, corporate and securities law matters.
Rahul’s practice spans a broad range of industries, including finance, consumer products and retail, life sciences, technology, REITs, industrials and manufacturing.
Prior to joining Davis Polk, Rahul served as an Attorney-Advisor in the SEC’s Division of Corporation Finance.
- TKO Group Holdings $666 million secondary offering
- MicroStrategy $750 million at-the-market offering
- Corteva $1.2 billion senior notes offering
- Signature Bridge Bank strategic and regulatory advice
- Expro $151.8 million secondary offering
- Hilltop Holdings cash tender offer for stock
- Signature Bank $732 million stock offering
- Silver Spike Acquisition Corp. II combination with Eleusis
- Uniti $700 million notes offering
- a.k.a. Brands $110 million IPO
- Hartford Financial Services Group $600 million senior notes offering
- Metropolitan Bank Holding $163 million follow-on offering
- Clarivate $631 million secondary offering
- PerkinElmer $2.3 billion senior notes offering
- Century Communities $500 million senior notes offering and concurrent redemption
- Clarivate $1.8 billion exchange offers
- Davis Polk since 2019
- Attorney-Advisor, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, 2014-2019
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York