Jennifer Ying Lan
Jenn advises U.S. and non-U.S. issuers and underwriters, including all of the major U.S. investment banks, on various public and private capital markets transactions. She focuses on investment-grade debt offerings, and also has extensive experience handling IPOs, other equity offerings, high-yield debt offerings, liability management and acquisition financings.
Her practice ranges across a variety of industries, including biotech, financial and consulting services, technology, consumer retail and industrials.
A variety of large and mid-cap companies and emerging growth companies also seek Jenn’s advice on general corporate matters, including corporate governance and securities law matters.
- Aon $500 million senior notes offering
- Canadian Pacific Railway $6.7 billion notes offering
- Arrow Electronics $500 million senior notes offering
- NXP $2 billion senior notes offering
- Continental Resources $1.6 billion senior notes offering
- Pacific Gas and Electric $1.75 billion first mortgage bonds offering
- Kyndryl $2.4 billion notes offering
- Life Time $702 million IPO
- AGCO €600 million senior notes offering
- Eli Lilly €1.8 billion and £250 million notes offering
- Kennedy-Wilson $600 million notes offering
- Westlake Chemical $1.7 billion notes offering
- Rockwell Automation $1.5 billion notes offering
- Huntington Ingalls Industries $1 billion senior notes offering
- Crocs $350 million senior notes offering
- Great Canadian Gaming $350 million senior secured notes offering
- Counsel, 2020-present
- Associate, 2013-2020
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York