Jennifer Ying Lan
Jenn advises U.S. and non-U.S. issuers and underwriters, including all of the major U.S. investment banks, on various public and private capital markets transactions. She focuses on investment-grade debt offerings, and also has extensive experience handling IPOs, other equity offerings, high-yield debt offerings, liability management and acquisition financings.
Her practice ranges across a variety of industries, including biotech, financial and consulting services, technology, consumer retail and industrials.
A variety of large and mid-cap companies and emerging growth companies also seek Jenn’s advice on general corporate matters, including corporate governance and securities law matters.
- Great Canadian Gaming $350 million senior secured notes offering
- Pacific Gas and Electric $800 million first mortgage bonds offering
- IDEX $500 million notes offering
- Motorola Solutions $850 million notes offering
- NXP $2 billion senior notes offering
- General Dynamics $1.5 billion notes offering
- Akoya Biosciences $151.3 million IPO
- Americo Life $400 million senior notes offering
- KKR $500 million subordinated notes offering
- KKR Acquisition Holdings I $1.38 billion IPO
- Crocs $350 million senior notes offering
- PWP Forward Acquisition Corp. I $200 million IPO
- Caterpillar $500 million notes offering
- PPG Industries $700 million notes offering
- Soaring Eagle Acquisition $1.725 billion IPO
- Joby Aviation and Reinvent Technology Partners $835 million PIPE investment
- Counsel, 2020-present
- Associate, 2013-2020