Davis Polk partners speak at PEI Investor Relations forum
Davis Polk partners Leor Landa, Michael Hong and Roshni Banker Cariello will be among the speakers at Private Equity International's 16th annual Investor Relations, Marketing & Communications Forum. Landa will facilitate the "LPAC Dos and Don'ts" panel.
Hong will speak on the "Communicating in Volatile Times" panel. Topics discussed will include:
- What are a firm’s communication responsibilities in an unprecedented year?
- Managing the needs of different stakeholders
- What opportunities have risen from the past year of crises?
- How have outside influences, such as political factors, changed communication strategies?
- How to be proactive vs. reactive
Cariello will moderate the "SPAC Boom: Implications and Considerations" panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Fundraising and structuring
- Transaction targets and ROI
- De-Spacing process considerations
- Benefits, risks, and rewards
The conference will be held virtually on April 13-14, 2021.
For more information, please visit the event website.