Mr. Keshvargar is a partner in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department in New York, practicing in the Capital Markets Group. He advises domestic and foreign issuers and underwriters on a broad range of transactions, including initial public offerings and other equity offerings, public and private high-yield, investment-grade and convertible debt financings, restructurings and cross-border transactions. He also advises clients ranging from early-stage privately held companies to well-known seasoned issuers on governance, SEC reporting, strategic transactions and other corporate law matters. His practice ranges across a variety of industries, including biotech, consumer and retail, fintech, technology, life sciences and healthcare, and oil and gas.
Mr. Keshvargar’s recent experience includes the following transactions:
- IPOs by domestic and foreign private issuers, including Grupo Aval, the largest U.S. IPO by a Latin American issuer in 2014, Ablynx, Advanced Accelerator Applications, Avolon, Cvent, Evolent Health, GeoPark, Hilton, Jounce, Ophthotech, Solid Biosciences, and Hudson Ltd.
Other Equity Offerings
- Follow-on or secondary offerings by Callon Petroleum, Cloud Peak Energy, Evolent Health and Southwestern Energy
Investment- and High-Grade Debt
- Investment-grade debt offerings by Bombardier, Banco de Bogotá, Eastman Chemical, Mylan and Southwestern Energy
- High-yield debt offerings by Callon Petroleum, Carrizo Oil & Gas, Chobani, Western Refining, NCI Building Systems, Murphy Oil USA and XPO Logistics
- Convertible debt offerings by Evolent Health, Southwestern Energy and PTC Therapeutics
- Advised on strategic M&A transactions, including the sale of Advanced Accelerator Applications to Novartis
- Public reporting, securities compliance and corporate governance advice for a variety of large, mid and small cap companies
- Chambers Latin America “Associate to Watch” – Capital Markets, 2013 and 2014
- Partner since 2019
- Davis Polk since 2008