Mr. Keshvargar is counsel in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Capital Markets Group. He advises domestic and foreign issuers and underwriters on initial public offerings, private placements, high-yield, investment-grade and convertible notes offerings, debt restructurings and cross-border finance transactions.
He also advises clients ranging from early stage companies to well-known seasoned issuers on governance, mergers and acquisitions and other corporate law matters. His practice spans a variety of sectors, including technology, consumer, industrials, biotech, financials and oil and gas. His corporate clients are primarily based in the United States, Europe and Latin America.
Mr. Keshvargar’s recent experience includes the following transactions:
- IPOs by domestic and foreign private issuers, including Grupo Aval, the largest U.S. IPO by a Latin American issuer in 2014, Ablynx, Advanced Accelerator Applications, Avolon, Cvent, Evolent Health, GeoPark, Hilton, Jounce, Ophthotech, Solid Biosciences, and Hudson Ltd.
Other Equity Offerings
- Follow-on or secondary offerings by Callon Petroleum, Cloud Peak Energy, Evolent Health and Southwestern Energy
Investment- and High-Grade Debt
- Investment-grade debt offerings by Bombardier, Banco de Bogotá, Eastman Chemical, Mylan and Southwestern Energy
- High-yield debt offerings by Callon Petroleum, Carrizo Oil & Gas, Chobani, Western Refining, NCI Building Systems, Murphy Oil USA and XPO Logistics
- Convertible debt offerings by Evolent Health, Southwestern Energy and PTC Therapeutics
- Advised on strategic M&A transactions, including the sale of Advanced Accelerator Applications to Novartis
- Public reporting, securities compliance and corporate governance advice for a variety of large, mid and small cap companies
- Chambers Latin America “Associate to Watch” – Capital Markets, 2013 and 2014
- Davis Polk since 2008