Roshni Banker Cariello
Ms. Cariello is a partner in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department in New York, practicing in the Capital Markets Group. She advises corporate and financial institution clients on capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings and other equity offerings, investment-grade, high-yield and convertible debt financings, private placements and liability management. She also advises clients on general corporate, governance and securities law matters. She has experience across a range of industries, including technology, financial services, consumer, retail and industrials.
Initial Public Offerings and Other Capital Markets Transactions
- IPOs for Shoals Technologies Group, Array Technologies, MediaAlpha, Gates Industrial Corporation, Markit, CEVA Logistics, Heartland Bank, Kinsale Capital Group, Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores, Zoetis, KAYAK and Health Insurance Innovations
- SPAC IPOs for Population Health Investment Co., Consonance-HFW Acquisition Corp., Northern Genesis Acquisition Corp. II, Natural Order Acquisition Corp. and TZP Strategies Acquisition Corp.
- Equity offerings for Aptiv, Array Technologies, OneMain, RealPage, IvericBio, MercadoLibre, Kinsale Capital Group, Markit and LyondellBasell
- Investment grade and high-yield debt offerings for Gilead Sciences, L Brands, VF Corporation, Uber Technologies, Aetna, Mastercard, IBM, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Digicel, The Fresh Market, Eli Lilly, Airgas, FedEx, General Mills, Praxair, Rockwell Collins, Stanley Black & Decker, Dentsply Sirona and The Hartford
- Public reporting, securities compliance and corporate governance advice for a variety of companies including Aptiv, L Brands, VF Corporation and IHS Markit
- Member, Law360 Editorial Advisory Board: Capital Markets, 2021
- Partner, 2020-present
- Associate, 2011-2020