Our firm has long been a leading adviser in private equity, with a reputation not only for sound, quality advice but also for our pragmatic and decisive approach to address the intricate issues facing our clients. We advise many of the most active independent private equity firms, as well as the private equity groups within major financial institutions.
Our experience covers the entire private equity spectrum, including fund formation and marketing, structuring and making equity investments, negotiating bridge, high-yield and senior debt financing for portfolio companies, structuring management compensation programs, making follow-on investments, executing recapitalization transactions, disposing of investments through private or public sales, making in-kind distributions and negotiating workouts. This vast experience gives us a deep understanding of evolving trends within the marketplace.
Few firms offer the combination of:
- Our technical capabilities in private equity
- The breadth of understanding we have across all industries of the corporate world
- The comprehensive manner in which our services are delivered
- The service offerings that support our clients’ legal, regulatory and risk infrastructures
All these services are centered around our mission to build and sustain long-term relationships because of the:
- Value-add quality of work we do
- Partner-oriented services we offer
- Value-based approach to our work
Led by people who have been involved in the industry for decades and in some cases led large private equity legal departments, we have organized ourselves and developed systems that are designed to ensure delivery of all these disciplines and industry knowledge in a cohesive and comprehensive way.