Six Davis Polk deals selected as China Business Law Journal 2022 “Deals of the Year”
China Business Law Journal’s 2022 “Deals of the Year” include six Davis Polk transactions:
- Capital Markets Deal: BeiGene’s USD3.2bn IPO on Star Market
- Capital Markets Deal: CNOOC’s USD4.4bn A-share listing
- Capital Markets Deal: KE Holdings’ Hong Kong dual-primary listing
- Capital Markets Deal: Li Auto’s USD2bn follow-on offering
- Capital Markets Deal: New Frontier Health privatization
- Cross-border Deal: Luckin Coffee debt restructuring
The winning deals were chosen based on a number of factors, including overall significance, complexity and innovative nature of the deals and cases, as well as deal size and broader interests.
The “Deals of the Year” list was announced on February 9, 2023.