Davis Polk wins five awards at The Deal Awards 2022
Davis Polk won five awards at The Deal Awards 2022. Notably, partner and chair of Davis Polk’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice Gar Bason received the “Impact Dealmaker Award” and Restructuring co-head Marshall Huebner was named “Debtor Counsel of the Year.” The awards recognize and celebrate the top deals and the advisers driving the market forward.
The firm and its lawyers were recognized in the following categories:
- Impact Dealmaker Award: Gar Bason
- Debtor Counsel of the Year – Lawyer: Marshall Huebner
- Most Outstanding Debt Financing of the Year: Vista, Elliott Merge Citrix and TIBCO
- Outstanding Deals of the Year: American Tower acquires CoreSite Realty for $10 Billion
- Outstanding Deals of the Year: Novo Nordisk acquires Dicerna Pharmaceuticals for $3.3 Billion
The Deal Awards were presented on September 29, 2022, in New York.
Copy link to share post