Randy’s practice includes representing arrangers, lenders, sponsors and borrowers in a variety of financing transactions, including leveraged acquisitions and high-yield and investment-grade debt financings. He leads our Finance practice’s due diligence and merger agreement review functions.
Randy also has extensive experience representing public and private companies, sponsors, venture capital funds and distressed investors in complex U.S. and cross-border business transactions, including multi-billion-dollar acquisitions, minority investments, joint ventures and financial restructurings.
- Managing Editor, Cornell International Law Journal
- Counsel, Davis Polk, 2021-present
- Counsel, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, 2017-2020
- Associate, Lowenstein Sandler, 2014-2017
- Associate, Edwards Wildman Palmer, 2012-2014
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York