Represents issuers and underwriters in a broad range of public and private securities transactions.
Judah has broad experience advising issuers and underwriters on public and private securities transactions, including equity, leveraged finance, investment-grade and convertible debt. He also has experience in debt restructuring and liability management transactions. He works across a diverse range of industries, including energy, technology, media, life sciences and financial services.
IPOs and Capital Markets
- Investment grade debt offerings for: BB&T, Eaton Vance, FedEx, Honda Motor, Hyundai Capital, Merck, Nissan Motor, Nordstrom, Nuance, Perrigo, PPL Corp, Prologis, Snap-on, Time Warner Cable, Wellpoint and Zoetis.
- High-yield debt offerings for: Cliffs Natural Resources, Delphi, DreamWorks, Ensco, GameStop, McGraw-Hill and Westlake Chemical.
- IPOs for: Charah Solutions, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings and SolarEdge Technologies.
- Convertible debt offerings for: Electronics for Imaging, Nuance and Vitamin Shoppe.
- Dean's List
- Editor, Rutgers University Law Review
- cum laude
- Counsel, Davis Polk, 2023-present
- Bausch Health, 2018-2022
- Davis Polk, 2015-2018
- Associate, O’Melveny, 2011-2015
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York