On January 27, 2021, Davis Polk partner Robert Cohen will be among the speakers at Northwestern Law’s 48th Annual Securities Regulation Institute. Cohen will speak on the virtual “Managing Risk in SEC Enforcement Investigations” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- How to respond to whistleblower complaints or conduct internal investigations in a remote work environment
- COVID-related enforcement and litigation matters
- Impact of federal forum selection bylaws on securities litigation
- Current status of SEC and DOJ cooperation credit
- Impact of recent Supreme Court decisions
For more information, please visit the event website.