Davis Polk counsel Ning Chiu will be among the speakers at Practising Law Institute’s Corporate Governance - A Master Class 2021. Chiu will speak on the “Proxy and Annual Meeting Developments” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Key topics impacting the proxy season – COVID-19, safety, board diversity, human capital management and more
- Shareholder proposals – key trends and new proposals in 2021
- Practical tips for engaging with proponents
- Looking forward – new shareholder proposal rules
- Getting to yes – successful solicitation techniques
- Proxy advisory firm developments
The event will take place virtually on March 5, 2021.
For more information, please visit the event website.