Davis Polk partner Martine Beamon will be among the speakers at PLI’s FCPA and International Anti-Corruption Developments 2019 Program. Martine will speak on the “Anti-Corruption Issues Facing Financial Institutions” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Recent enforcement activity involving financial institutions
- Lessons learned from recent Asia hiring cases
- Adequate diligence for investments, lending and minority stakes
- Finders and consultants
- Travel, entertainment, gifts, and roadshows
- Leveraging AML compliance programs for FCPA risk
- Interaction between FCPA and sanctions compliance
The program will be held April 16-17, 2019, in New York.
For more information, please visit the event website.