On April 19, 2021, Davis Polk partner Marcel Fausten will be among the speakers at Practising Law Institute’s Private Placements and Hybrid Securities Offerings 2021 virtual program. Fausten will speak on the “Late-Stage and Pre-IPO Private Placements” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Understanding the late-stage private placement market
- Diligence and offering disclosures
- Documentation issues; typical terms and frequent negotiating issues
- Placements to strategic investors
- Placements involving secondary shares
- Information asymmetries and proximity to IPO, and SEC concerns
For more information, please visit the event website.