Five Davis Polk partners will be among the speakers at the 2018 SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society Annual Seminar, which will be held March 18-21, 2018, in Orlando.
The Davis Polk lawyers will speak on the following panels:
- “Litigation Update – Regulatory and Criminal” – Martine Beamon
- “Legal Issues in Investment Banking” – Michael Kaplan
- “Ongoing Challenges of the Volcker Rule” – Jai Massari
- “Swaps and OTC Derivatives” – Annette Nazareth
- “Current Considerations in Settling or Litigating Enforcement Matters” – Linda Thomsen
For more information, please visit the event website.