Jonathan B. Brown
Mr. Brown is an associate in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Credit Group. His practice includes representing financial sponsors, corporate borrowers, underwriters and various lenders in a wide range of domestic and cross-border transactions, including leveraged acquisition financings, project financings, asset-based revolving credit facilities, exit financings and investment-grade, unsecured financings. His corporate and sponsor clients have included Computer Sciences Corporation, Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc., Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc., Metalmark Capital, Tailwind Capital Partners, Loews Corporation, Madison Dearborn Partners and Cornell Capital. In addition, Mr. Brown advises hedge funds and corporations in negotiating MRA and GMRA-standard agreements and other trading and financing documentation.
- Ankura Consulting, a Madison Dearborn portfolio company, in connection with financing for its acquisition of numerous lines of business from Navigant Consulting
- $2.5 billion amended revolving credit facility for Computer Sciences Corporation
- $1.8 billion senior unsecured credit facilities for Fidelity National Financial, Inc.’s acquisition of Lender Processing Services, Inc.
- $1 billion leveraged recapitalization for Warner Chilcott plc
- $1.4 billion senior notes offering by a global operator of regulated markets and clearing houses
- $900 million senior secured term loan for Apria Healthcare Group Inc.
- $650 million senior secured term loan facility for McJunkin Red Man Corporation
- $450 million senior secured term loan facilities for Project Sunshine IV Pty in connection with its acquisition of Sensis Pty Ltd
- $395 million senior secured credit facilities for Northeast Wind Capital II, LLC
- $375 million credit facilities in connection with the acquisition of WCA Waste Corporation
- Davis Polk since 2010