Ms. Dengel is counsel in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Credit Group. Her practice includes representing financial sponsors, corporate borrowers and various lenders on a wide range of transaction types, including leveraged acquisition financings, high yield bond issuances, asset-based revolving credit facilities, complex restructurings, debtor-in-possession and exit financings and investment-grade, unsecured financings.
Recent Sponsor and Corporate Representations
- $8.5 billion unsecured revolving credit facilities for Comcast and NBCUniversal Enterprise
- $640 million financing for Atairos Group’s acquisition of Learfield Communications, Inc.
- $400 million unitranche financing for Metalmark Capital’s majority investment in Worldstrides
- $250 million incremental first and second lien facilities for Mirion Technologies’ acquisition of Canberra Industries
- $60 million ABL and $400 million secured notes financing for Kisser Milling Company
Recent Lender Representations
- $300 million term loan financing for Centerbridge Partners’ acquisition of Bluestem Group
- $280 million incremental term loan financing for Bluestem Group’s acquisition of Orchard Brands
- $725 million debtor-in-possession financing for Avaya, Inc.
- $800 million debtor-in-possession financing for Peabody Energy Corporation
- $592 million in debtor-in-possession financing for Alpha Natural Resources
- Davis Polk since 2007
Articles and Books
Regulatory Collateral: TerreStar, Tracy Broadcasting, AMR
DBR Small Cap | Dow Jones
The Logic and Limits of Credit Bidding by Secured Creditors Under the Bankruptcy Code
Lawrence P. King and Charles Seligson Workshop on Bankruptcy and Business Reorganizaiton | American Bankruptcy Institute / New York University School of Law