Associate in our Corporate practice, based in London.
Vittorio advises private equity, corporate and institutional clients on public and private cross-border M&A, investments matters and other strategic transactions. He has experience in advising on transactions involving UK regulated entities, as well as Chinese outbound investments into Europe.
- Atairos on its $580 million take private of Ocean Outdoor
- Lightyear Capital on its acquisition of Wren Sterling
- MSCI’s investment in Evora Global
Before joining Davis Polk, key transactions Vittorio advised on included:
- An online gaming provider on its acquisition by a developer and distributor of virtual casino games
- A commodity trader on the sale of its bunker fuel business
- Developers and investors on real estate investment projects
- Davis Polk since 2021
- Trainee Solicitor, Clyde & Co., 2019-2021
Qualifications and admissions
- England and Wales
- State of New York