Associate in our Litigation practice, resident in Hong Kong.
Jonathan represents clients on a broad range of commercial disputes, compliance advisory, regulatory and internal investigations.
Jonathan's work at Davis Polk includes:
- Representing a Chinese energy company in connection with a HKIAC-administered arbitration arising from disputes among co-investors in a failed investment in Japan
- Advising a financial institution in connection with an investigation conducted by the SESC concerning alleged market manipulation on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Advising a multinational technology company in an investigation of anti-corruption and internal control issues of its China operations and coordinating responses to regulators in the United States
- Representing a major private bank in regulatory proceedings regarding the sale and distribution of structured products and insurance products
- Defending a prominent accounting firm in Hong Kong against allegations of audit negligence
PCLL, University of Hong Kong
LL.B., University of Hong Kong
- Davis Polk since 2015
Qualifications and admissions
- Hong Kong