Associate in our Finance practice.
Jack advises sponsors, borrowers and lenders on a wide range of U.S. and international corporate finance transactions, with a focus on advising sponsors and borrowers in connection with acquisition and other leveraged finance transactions.
- $11.75 billion in ABL, cash flow, first-lien term and bridge facilities in connection with Brookfield’s acquisition of the Power Solutions business of Johnson Controls, now known as Clarios
- $9.6 billion financing for Discovery Communications' acquisition of Scripps Networks
- $5.79 billion financing for Bausch Health Companies (formerly known as Valeant Pharmaceuticals)
- $3.81 billion in first-lien facilities and secured notes in connection with the refinancing of Clarivate’s debt and Clarivate's acquisitions of Decision Resources Group and CPA Global
- $2.4 billion multicurrency ABL facilities in connection with the merger of Mobile Mini and WillScot
- $1.46 billion in first-lien and second-lien facilities in connection with Symphony's acquisition of RSA
- $1.3 billion bridge financing in connection with the acquisition by Grupo Lala of Vigor Alimentos
- $195 million in secured credit facilities in connection with Atairos' acquisition of a majority interest in Spectra, a joint venture with Comcast
LL.B., University of Sydney
B.Sc., Organic Chemistry, University of Sydney
Law Clerk, Hon. Patricia Bergin, Supreme Court of New South Wales, 2014
- Associate, Davis Polk 2017-present
- Lawyer, Ashurst (Australia), 2015-2017