Benjamin M. Miller
Guides clients across industries in obtaining antitrust clearance of complex M&A transactions and in navigating antitrust investigations and litigations.
Ben advises clients on the antitrust aspects of complex transactions across a wide range of industries, including energy, agriculture, industrials, pharmaceuticals and consumer products. As part of his M&A advisory practice, he works with clients to develop strategies for obtaining U.S. and global antitrust clearances and represents clients in merger investigations before the Federal Trade Commission and the U.S. Department of Justice.
Ben also represents clients in antitrust conduct investigations and civil litigations, and he provides counsel on a variety of general antitrust matters.
- PGT Innovations $3.1 billion acquisition by MITER Brands
- Williams $1.95 billion acquisition of natural gas storage assets from Hartree
- PGT Innovations $3 billion acquisition by Masonite International
- Williams acquisitions of Cureton and Rocky Mountain Midstream
- Cellular Biomedicine Group CAR-T collaboration and license agreement with Janssen
- Williams to acquire MountainWest natural gas transmission and storage business
- Rare dismissal of criminal antitrust charge against chicken supply executive
- PepsiCo $3.85 billion acquisition of Rockstar Energy
- Dean Foods announces sale of operations to Dairy Farmers of America
- Antitrust advice to Ingersoll Rand on transaction with Gardner Denver
- Counsel, 2024-present
- Davis Polk since 2015
Qualifications and admissions
- District of Columbia
- State of New York