Mr. Tintle is a partner in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Capital Markets Group. He advises U.S. and non-U.S. issuers and underwriters on capital markets and corporate transactions, including private placements, initial public offerings and other equity offerings, high-yield, investment-grade and convertible debt offerings. He also advises his corporate clients, ranging from early stage privately held companies to well-known seasoned issuers, on governance, corporate and securities law matters.
Mr. Tintle has experience across a variety of sectors, including financials, retail, industrials, technology, biotech, consumer, specialty pharmaceuticals and oil and gas.
Mr. Tintle’s recent transactional experience includes the following representations:
- Citizens Financial Group in connection with its IPO and separation from The Royal Bank of Scotland and ADAMA Agricultural Solutions in connection with its proposed IPO
- The underwriters in connection with the IPOs of Red Rock Resorts, Virtu Financial, Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Norcraft Companies, Kamada, Yandex
Other Equity Offerings
- Follow-on or secondary offerings by The Royal Bank of Scotland, Citizens Financial Group, J.M. Smuckers, Hilton Worldwide Holdings, U.S. Silica, The Medicines Company, Wesco Aircraft Holdings, AmeriGas Partners
Investment- and High-Grade Debt
- The underwriters in connection with offerings by UBS AG, Brinker International, Medtronic, Canadian Pacific Railway, Rockwell Collins, Lloyds Banking Group, Anglo American
- Morgan Stanley, Aetna and Citizens Financial Group on their debt offerings
- The underwriters or initial purchasers in connection with high-yield debt offerings of Tempur Sealy International, Cliffs Natural Resources, J.C. Penney, Hilton, PDC Energy, Momentive Specialty Chemicals, AmeriGas Partners
- MSCI on its debt offerings
- The underwriters in connection with the convertible debt offerings of Cal Dive International and Meadowbrook Insurance Group
- Davis Polk since 2008
- Partner, 2016-present
- London office, 2009-2011