Mr. Tintle is a partner in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Capital Markets Group. He advises U.S. and non-U.S. issuers and underwriters on capital markets and corporate transactions, including private placements, initial public offerings and other equity offerings, high-yield, investment-grade and convertible debt offerings. He also advises his corporate clients, ranging from early stage privately held companies to well-known seasoned issuers, on governance, corporate and securities law matters.
Mr. Tintle has experience across a variety of sectors, including financials, retail, industrials, technology, biotech, consumer, specialty pharmaceuticals and oil and gas.
Mr. Tintle’s recent transactional experience includes the following representations:
- GFL Environmental, Oportun Financial, BRP Group, HBT Financial, Tradeweb Markets, Goosehead Insurance, Charah Solutions, Patheon, Red Rock Resorts, Patheon Citizens Financial Group, Virtu Financial, Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Norcraft Companies, Kamada and Yandex
Other Equity Offerings
- Follow-on or secondary offerings by Baker Hughes, First Bancorp, Genpact, The Royal Bank of Scotland, Citizens Financial Group, Pattern Energy, J.M. Smuckers, Hilton Worldwide Holdings, U.S. Silica, The Medicines Company, Wesco Aircraft Holdings and AmeriGas Partners
Investment- and High-Grade Debt
- The underwriters in connection with offerings by Baker Hughes, CSX, Centerstate Bank, Salesforce, UBS AG, Brinker International, Medtronic, Canadian Pacific Railway, Rockwell Collins, Lloyds Banking Group, Anglo American Morgan Stanley, Aetna and Citizens Financial Group on their debt offerings
- The underwriters or initial purchasers in connection with high-yield debt offerings of GFL Environmental, Pattern Energy, Tempur Sealy International, Cliffs Natural Resources, J.C. Penney, Hilton, PDC Energy, Momentive Specialty Chemicals, AmeriGas Partners and MSCI on its debt offerings
- The underwriters in connection with the convertible debt offerings of LendingTree, Synapctics, Granite Construction, EZCorp, Encore Capital, Cal Dive International and Meadowbrook Insurance Group
- Law360 – “Rising Star: Capital Markets,” 2019
- Member of the Board of Directors, Venture for America
- Davis Polk since 2008
- Partner, 2016-present
- London office, 2009-2011