Sarah E. Kim
Ms. Kim is counsel in Davis Polk's Corporate Department, practicing in the Investment Management Group. She provides regulatory and compliance advice to investment manager clients in connection with their ongoing operations and investment activities, including compliance with the Investment Advisers Act and Investment Company Act. She also advises corporations, banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions regarding exemptions under the Investment Company Act and Investment Advisers Act.
- Contributing Editor, "USA," The International Comparative Legal Guide to Public Investment Funds 2020, Third Edition
- Counsel, Davis Polk, 2015-present
- Senior Counsel, PNC Asset Management Group, PNC Bank N.A., 2013-2015
- Regional Legal Counsel, Citi Private Bank, Citibank N.A., Hong Kong Branch, 2002-2013
- Associate, Davis Polk, 1996-2002