Lucy W. Farr
Ms. Farr is a member of Davis Polk’s Tax Department. She concentrates in the taxation of corporate finance, derivatives and structured finance and on domestic and international tax planning for financial institutions. She has advised financial institutions and issuers in the development and execution of complex public and private financial products designed to achieve capital raising, hedging or other objectives. Ms. Farr has also done significant work representing investment funds and insurance companies.
Ms. Farr is recognized as a leading lawyer in Chambers USA.
- Committee Chair, Financial Instruments, Tax Section, New York State Bar Association
- Fellow, American College of Tax Counsel
- Council Director, Section of Taxation, American Bar Association
- Past President, The Tax Club of New York City
- Past Chair, Financial Transactions Committee of the Section of Taxation, American Bar Association
- Partner, 2003-present
- Associate, 1995-2003