Jennifer Ying Lan
Ms. Lan is counsel in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Capital Markets Group in New York. She advises U.S. and foreign issuers and underwriters, including all of the major U.S. investment banks, on various public and private capital markets transactions, with a focus on investment-grade debt offerings. She also advises clients on general corporate matters, including corporate governance and securities law matters. Ms. Lan’s practice ranges across a variety of industries, including biotech, financial and consulting services, technology, consumer retail and industrials.
Recent Initial Public Offerings and Other Capital Markets Transactions
- Completed IPOs for Aprea Therapeutics, Stoke Therapeutics, TransMedics Group, Contura Energy, Magenta Therapeutics, Charah Solutions, Zai Lab and Auris Medical
- Equity offerings for Zai Lab, SACI Falabella, South Jersey Industries, Webster Financial, EnVen Energy, PDC Energy, Hilton, Keryx Pharmaceuticals and Magenta Therapeutics
- Investment grade and high-yield debt offerings for L Brands, Tyson Foods, SACI Falabella, General Dynamics, Schlumberger, Eastman Chemical, Merck, LabCorp, FirstCash, Ingredion, AK Steel, Emerson Electric, General Electric, PDL BioPharma, Penske Truck, West Fraser Timber, MSCI Inc.
- Liability Management for Eastman Chemical, AK Steel, FirstCash, Synergy Pharmaceuticals, HCSC and L Brands
- Acquisition financings for a variety of industries and bank clients
- Public reporting, securities compliance and corporate governance advice for a variety of large and mid-cap companies and emerging growth companies
- Davis Polk since 2013