Ms. Roberts is a partner in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in Northern California. She advises companies on corporate and securities matters, including public company reporting and compliance, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance transactions, and corporate governance. She regularly represents issuers and investment banks on a broad range of capital markets transactions. Her mergers and acquisitions experience includes acquisitions of public and private companies, carve-outs, joint ventures and minority investments. Ms. Roberts has experience with companies across a variety of industries, including technology, healthcare, energy, utilities and manufacturing. She also serves as the co-hiring partner for Davis Polk in Northern California.
- Initial public offerings by aTyr Pharma, Achaogen, Bloom Energy, CrowdStrike, Elastic, Kodiak Sciences, Revance Therapeutics, Taiwan Liposome Company, Uber and Yelp
- Debt offerings by Altera, Cisco, Equinix, Masco, NetApp, salesforce.com, Texas Instruments, Uber and Westar Energy
- Equity offerings by Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Aeglea BioTherapeutics, BIND Therapeutics, CAI International, Coherus BioSciences, Corcept Therapeutics, Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Coupa Software, Equinix, Grocery Outlet, Kodiak Sciences, Loxo Oncology, Natera, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Pharmacyclics, Portola Pharmaceuticals, RAPT Therapeutics, Revance Therapeutics, Turning Point Therapeutics and Westar Energy
- Convertible notes offerings by Chegg, Concur Technologies, Harmonic, LinkedIn, Revance Therapeutics, Rovi, ServiceNow, Twitter and Yahoo!
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
- Agilent Technologies on its acquisition of Advanced Analytical Technologies
- Equinix on its acquisitions of Packet Host, data centers from Verizon, Infomart Dallas, Nimbo Technologies and its joint venture buyout of ALOG
- Temasek on its investment in Intapp
- Reliance Steel & Aluminum on its $1.2 billion acquisition of Metals USA
- TerraVia on the sale of a majority interest in its Algenist skincare brand to Tengram Capital Partners
- Ingram Micro on its acquisition of BrightPoint, CloudBlue and Shipwire
- Roper Industries on its acquisition of FoodLink
- SunPower on its acquisition of SolarBridge
- FormFactor on its acquisition of MicroProbe
- Blue Coat on its acquisition by an investor group led by Thoma Bravo
GENERAL CORPORATE ADVICE
Ms. Roberts advises on public reporting, securities compliance and corporate governance for companies such as Bloom Energy, CrowdStrike, Equinix, Oracle, and Texas Instruments.
- Daily Journal – “California Lawyer Attorney of the Year,” 2020
- Partner since 2019
- Davis Polk since 2011