Mr. Li is an associate in Davis Polk's Corporate Department, practicing in the Capital Markets Group. He advises U.S. and non-U.S. companies and investment banks on capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings, follow-on equity offerings and investment-grade and high-yield debt offerings. His practice ranges across a variety of industries, including biotech and healthcare, technology and transportation.
- Initial public offerings by ADC Therapeutics, Ayala Pharmaceuticals, Chewy, Consonance-HFW Acquisition Corp., Gatos Silver, Northern Genesis Acquisition Corp. II and Tradeweb Markets
- Follow-on equity offerings by ADC Therapeutics, American Well, Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation, BioNTech, Chewy, InflaRx and PTC Therapeutics
- At-the-market offerings by BioNTech, InflaRx and PTC Therapeutics
- Investment-grade and high-yield debt offerings by Export Development Canada, FedEx, Gran Tierra Energy, Ingredion, the Province of Alberta, the Province of Ontario, Snap-on, Valero Energy, Visa and XPO Logistics
- Convertible debt offerings by Encore Capital and PTC Therapeutics
- Private placements by Ayala Pharmaceuticals and I-Mab
- Davis Polk since 2018