Mr. Robertson is an associate in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Restructuring Group. He regularly represents hedge funds, banks, creditors, companies and other strategic parties in a wide range of corporate restructurings, including in connection with prepackaged and traditional bankruptcies, out-of-court workouts, DIP financings and Section 363 sales.
- Ad hoc group of senior secured lenders and DIP lenders in connection with the Expro Group’s prepackaged bankruptcy
- Pernix Therapeutics in its successful comprehensive out-of-court restructuring
- Ad hoc group of second lien noteholders in connection with SandRidge Energy’s restructuring and pre-arranged chapter 11 case
- Ad hoc group of term lenders and DIP lenders and the term loan administrative agent in connection with the restructuring of Essar Steel Algoma, including through a CCAA proceeding and a chapter 15 case
- Citibank, N.A. as administrative agent and collateral agent, and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. as sole lead arranger and bookrunner, for $692 million of debtor-in-possession credit facilities for Alpha Natural Resources, Inc. and certain of its affiliates and Citicorp North America, Inc. as the agent for the debtors’ prepetition credit facilities
- The first-out debtor-in-possession financing lenders and pre-petition ABL lenders in connection with the chapter 11 proceeding of RadioShack
- Comcast in connection with the involuntary bankruptcy of Houston Regional Sports Network, L.P.
- The agent for the approximately $3.9 billion pre-petition senior secured credit facility in the chapter 11 cases of Cengage Learning, Inc. and certain of its affiliates
- Patriot Coal and its affiliates in connection with their chapter 11 cases
- Pinnacle Airlines and its affiliates in connection with their chapter 11 cases
- Davis Polk since 2011
Articles and Books
United States, Chapter 26 | The Insolvency Review, Fifth Edition, Law Business Research Ltd, 2017
United States, Chapter 30 | The Insolvency Review, Fourth Edition, Law Business Research Ltd, 2016
'Comi-Migration' in the Context of Chapter 15 of the US Bankruptcy Code, Chapter 1 | The Insolvency Review, Fourth Edition, Law Business Research Ltd, 2016