Mr. Fischer is counsel in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Restructuring Group. He represents a variety of clients on a broad range of domestic and international banking transactions, including out-of-court debt restructurings, debtor-in-possession facilities, exit financings, commitment documentations, investment-grade facilities, spinoff facilities, pro rata and institutional loans and acquisition financings.
Before joining Davis Polk, Mr. Fischer’s representations included the representations of:
- J.P. Morgan in connection with the first-lien/second-lien financing of the acquisition of:
- Healogics, Inc. by CD&R
- Fogo de Chao by THL
- Sidera Networks and Lightower Fiber Networks by Berkshire
- J.P. Morgan and Credit Suisse in connection with the first-lien/second-lien financing of the acquisition of Pharmedium Healthcare Corporation by CD&R
- KSL in connection with the senior secured financing of the acquisition of iFly Holdings LLC
- Vista Equity Partners in connection with the senior secured and high-yield financing for the $6.5 billion acquisition of Solera Inc.
- CoStar Group, Inc. in connection with the financing of its acquisition of Loopnet and its acquisition of Apartments.com
- Symantec Corporation in connection with the financing of its $4.65 billion acquisition of Blue Coat, Inc.
- Acushnet Inc. in connection with a senior secured $750 million credit agreement
- Allegion plc in connection with a credit facility entered into in connection with its spinoff from Ingersoll-Rand
- CNO Financial Group, Inc. in connection with its secured and unsecured credit facilities
- Teleflex Incorporated in connection with its senior secured $1.75 billion credit agreement
- Ingersoll Rand in connection with its unsecured credit facilities
- Dollar General Corp. in connection with its unsecured credit facilities
- ITC Holdings Corp. in connection with its unsecured credit facilities
- Super Lawyers, "Rising Star" (since 2012)
- Counsel, Davis Polk, 2017-present
- Counsel, Simpson Thacher, 2015-2017
- Associate, Simpson Thacher, 2011-2014
- Associate, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, 2008-2011
- Associate, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 2005-2008