Ms. Chan is a partner in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department in New York, practicing in the Mergers and Acquisitions Group. She advises U.S. and international clients on public and private mergers and acquisitions, investments, joint ventures, corporate governance matters, shareholder activism and other general corporate matters. She also represents private equity firms and their portfolio companies on a full range of transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions of investments, leveraged buyouts and minority investments.
- Brookfield Business Partners on its $13.2 billion acquisition of the Power Solutions business of Johnson Controls
- Williams on its $10.5 billion acquisition of all of the outstanding public common units of Williams Partners L.P.
- SS&C Technologies on its $5.4 billion acquisition of DST Systems
- Emerson on its $3.2 billion acquisition of the Valves & Controls business of Pentair
- L Brands on the proposed separation of Victoria’s Secret
- SUEZ on its $601 million sale of a minority interest in SUEZ Water Resources to PGGM
- Pernix Therapeutics on its acquisition of assets of Orexigen Therapeutics in an auction conducted under Section 363 of the Bankruptcy Code
- Shire on its acquisition of Foresight Biotherapeutics
- Roche in its sale of its Florence, South Carolina manufacturing site to Patheon
- Atairos in a series of transactions involving Learfield IMG College
- Tailwind Capital Partners in the acquisition of AST
- Comcast Corporation in its proposed transaction to acquire Time Warner Cable
"Rising Star" - The Deal
- Partner since 2020
- Davis Polk since 2012