Adam L. Shpeen
Mr. Shpeen is an associate in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Restructuring Group. He has significant experience representing debtors, creditors, banks, hedge funds and other strategic financial actors in connection with prepackaged and traditional bankruptcies, DIP and exit financings and Section 363 sales.
Ad hoc group of subordinated noteholders in connection with an approximately $610 million private exchange with Denbury Resources Inc.
Ad hoc group of lenders in connection with an amendment and waiver with Synchronoss Technologies, Inc.
TerraVia Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates in connection with their chapter 11 cases
- Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. and its affiliates in connection with their prepackaged chapter 11 cases
- The term loan lenders and DIP lenders in connection with the prepackaged chapter 11 cases of Basic Energy Services, Inc.
- The first-lien administrative agent under its prepetition facility and DIP facility in connection with the chapter 11 cases of C&J Energy Services, Ltd.
- The prepetition senior secured term lenders in connection with the restructuring of Essar Steel Algoma, Inc.
- James River Coal Company and its affiliates in connection with their chapter 11 cases
- Pinnacle Airlines and its affiliates in connection with their chapter 11 cases
- Tesco in connection with the 363 sale of its U.S. business, Fresh & Easy
- 2014 NYC BAP Champion Award, presented by the New York City Bankruptcy Assistance Project
- Board member, Junior Advisory Board, Her Justice
- Co-Author, “Management Incentive Plans Under a Microscope,” American Bankruptcy Institute Journal, December 2017
- Davis Polk since 2012
- Volunteer, U.S. Peace Corps, 2007-2009