Davis Polk is known for having one of the premier Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) practices. For over 30 years, our litigators have represented corporate and individual clients in some of largest and most significant FCPA investigations.
We offer clients a unique platform that combines our experience and leading reputation in FCPA investigations and reviews with an integrated team to support clients around the globe. Our elite global litigation and enforcement practice has extensive experience in advising clients on:
- Compliance with the FCPA
- Acquisition due diligence
- Internal investigations
- Governmental investigations and enforcement actions
Our partners have substantial government experience, making us particularly suited to advise on cutting-edge FCPA developments.
- Former Deputy Assistant Attorneys Generals, who supervised DOJ’s FCPA program
- Former Director of Enforcement, who supervised the SEC’s anti-corruption practice worldwide
- Former U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, who led the office in bringing cases related to corruption
- Former Hong Kong and PRC country representative of TRACE International, who has represented and advised Hong Kong’s ICAC
We have conducted confidential corruption-related investigations and reviews across various industries in over 70 countries. In addition to our involvement in some of the largest DOJ, SEC and international corruption investigations, clients call on us for advice on all facets of FCPA compliance, including designing, developing and conducting intensive training programs.
Davis Polk is pleased to present its DOJ and SEC FCPA Resolution Tracker. The tracker details key characteristics of corporate and individual FCPA resolutions and is available through the links below.
View previous resolution trackers: