Davis Polk lawyers shortlisted for 2019 Euromoney LMG Women in Business Law Awards
Euromoney Legal Media Group has shortlisted seven Davis Polk lawyers as part of the 2019 Americas Women in Business Law Awards. The individual awards recognize the best lawyer from across the Americas in each of several practice areas.
Davis Polk's nominees are:
- Jinsoo Kim – Banking & Finance
- Sarah Solum – Capital Markets
- Loyti Cheng – Environment
- Jeong Lee – Rising star: Corporate
- Annette Nazareth – Financial Regulation
- Nora Jordan – Investment Funds
- Yan Zhang – Structured Finance
- Martine Beamon – White Collar Crime
Davis Polk is also nominated in three firmwide categories: Most Innovative International Firm, Best Firm for North America – U.S. Northeast and Best Firm for North America – U.S. West.
The Americas Women in Business Law Awards will be presented on June 6, 2019, in New York.
Copy link to share post