Pedro J. Bermeo
Advises on capital markets transactions, including IPOs and high-yield, investment-grade and convertible debt offerings, including in Latin America.
Pedro advises U.S. and non-U.S. issuers and underwriters on capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings and other equity offerings, and public and private high-yield, investment-grade and convertible debt offerings, including in Latin America. U.S. and international clients also look to him for advice on general corporate, governance and securities law matters.
Pedro works on offerings for companies in a variety of industries, including biotech, technology, financial services, energy, retail and industrials.
IPOs and Capital Markets
- IPOs for Weber Inc., Ryan Specialty Group Holdings, Alignment Healthcare, ACV Auctions, ZIM Integrated Shipping, Oak Street Health, Goosehead Insurance, BRP Group, Grupo Supervielle, Mersana Therapeutics, Progyny, MallPlaza, EndoChoice Holdings and Auris Medical
- SPAC IPOs for Elliott Opportunity II Corp., Freedom Acquisition I Corp. and Crown PropTech Acquisitions
- Equity offerings for PIMCO Dynamic Income Fund, Banco Santander, BRP Group, Oak Street Health, Grupo Supervielle, Corporacion Inmobiliaria Vesta, Pattern Energy, Triple-S Management, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Quotient, OncoMed Pharmaceuticals, IRSA Propiedades Comerciales, Liberty Media, Tronox and Auris Medical
- Investment grade offerings for Banco Santander, Banco Santander Mexico, Banco Santander Chile, Home Depot, Amdocs Limited, Goldcorp, Wyndham Worldwide, Abbott Laboratories, Mohawk Industries, Discovery, ADP, Banco Supervielle and Brinker International
- High-yield debt offerings for Century Aluminum, Playtika, Ligado Networks, AM General, Pactiv Evergreen, Graham Packaging, US LBM, Digicel Group, COMCEL Trust, KIO Networks, Viasat and Quicken Loans
- Convertible debt offerings for Oak Street Health, The Medicines Company, FTI Consulting, Blackhawk Network, Nuance Communications and Bristow Group
- Public reporting, securities compliance and corporate governance advice for a variety of large-, mid- and small-cap companies including Banco Santander and its publicly traded subsidiaries in Mexico and Chile, Goosehead Insurance, BRP Group, Amdocs Limited, Brinker International and Triple-S Management
- Articles Editor, Virginia Law & Business Review
- Partner, 2020-present
- Associate, 2012-2020
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York