Associate in our Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
- Shire on its £46 billion acquisition by Takeda
- Roper Technologies on its $2.8 billion acquisition of Deltek and its $627 million acquisition of ConstructConnect
- Services Group of America on the $1.8 billion sale of its five operating companies collectively known as SGA’s Food Group of Companies to US Foods
- HRG on its $10 billion combination with Spectrum Brands
- IHS Markit on its pending divestiture of its Jane’s business
- Tailwind Capital, a private equity firm, on its acquisition of Abode Healthcare
- TiGenix on its $624 million acquisition by Takeda
- Petrobras on its $892 million sale of its indirect stake in Petrobras Argentina to Pampa Energia
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering on its combination with Silicon Precision Industries Co.
- SS&C Technologies on its acquisition of DST Systems
- Silver Lake on its investment in WPEngine
LL.M., McGill University
B.A., Law, University of Cambridge
- Associate, Davis Polk 2014-present
- London office, 2014-2016