Loyti is co-head of our Environmental practice and has advised clients for over three decades on a wide range of environmental matters. She has a particular focus on environmental issues arising in the context of corporate transactions, including disclosure obligations and climate change matters. In addition, Loyti provides advice with respect to sustainability matters, in particular with respect to ESG-linked financings and green bond issuances.
Loyti has represented U.S. and international companies, financial institutions, private equity firms and other entities in transactions including debt and equity offerings, acquisition financings, bank lending transactions, and mergers and acquisitions.
Among other accolades, Loyti is ranked in Band 1 by Chambers USA, where sources describe her as “responsive, thoughtful and skillful” and having “a phenomenal understanding of environmental risk.” She is a member of the steering committee of the Environmental Law Institute Leadership Council.
- Coty €700 million senior secured notes offering
- Hormel Foods $2.3 billion notes offering
- IDEX $500 million notes offering
- Motorola Solutions $850 million notes offering
- Automatic Data Processing $1 billion notes offering
- NiSource $862.5 million offering of equity units
- TuSimple $1.35 billion IPO
- YUM! Brands $1.1 billion senior notes offering
- Macy’s $500 million senior notes offering, tender offer and consent solicitation
- Hayward Holdings $684.7 million IPO
- Caterpillar $500 million notes offering
- Owens & Minor $500 million notes offering
- PPG Industries $700 million notes offering
- Cleveland-Cliffs $1 billion notes offering
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. $967 million block trade
- Kennedy-Wilson $1 billion notes offering
- Executive Research Editor, NYU Journal of International Law and Politics
- Phi Beta Kappa
- cum laude
- Counsel, 1996-present
- Associate, 1986-1996