Head of Environmental practice. Extensive experience advising clients on the environmental aspects of financings, M&A and other transactions.
Loyti is head of our Environmental practice and has advised clients for over three decades on a wide range of environmental matters. She has a particular focus on environmental issues arising in the context of corporate transactions, including disclosure obligations and climate change matters. In addition, Loyti provides advice with respect to sustainability matters, in particular with respect to ESG-linked financings and green bond issuances.
Loyti has represented U.S. and international companies, financial institutions, private equity firms and other entities in transactions including debt and equity offerings, acquisition financings, bank lending transactions, and mergers and acquisitions.
Among other accolades, Loyti is ranked in Band 1 by Chambers USA, where sources describe her as “responsive, thoughtful and skillful” and having “a phenomenal understanding of environmental risk.” She is a member of the steering committee of the Environmental Law Institute Leadership Council.
- Coty $500 million senior secured notes offering
- Continental Resources $1.6 billion senior notes offering
- Iris Energy $215.3 million IPO
- AGCO €600 million senior notes offering
- Hyatt Hotels $1.75 billion senior notes offering
- Hyatt Hotels $600 million stock offering
- Home Depot $3 billion notes offering
- Kennedy-Wilson $600 million notes offering
- Constellation Brands $1 billion senior notes offering
- Hilton Grand Vacations $500 million senior notes offering
- LGI Homes $300 million notes offering
- Coty €700 million senior secured notes offering
- Hormel Foods $2.3 billion notes offering
- IDEX $500 million notes offering
- Motorola Solutions $850 million notes offering
- Automatic Data Processing $1 billion notes offering
Chambers USA – Environment: Mainly Transactional, New York, Band 1
Legal 500 U.S. – Environment: Transactional, Leading Lawyer
Who's Who Legal – Environment, Global Leader
Best Lawyers – "Lawyer of the Year: Environmental Law,” 2020
Best Lawyers – Environmental Law, New York
Euromoney LMG Americas Women in Business Law Awards – “Best in Environment,” 2018
- Executive Research Editor, NYU Journal of International Law and Politics
- Phi Beta Kappa
- cum laude
- Counsel, 1996-present
- Associate, 1986-1996
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York