Represents financial sponsors, corporate borrowers and various lenders on transactions including acquisition financings, DIP and exit financings, and restructurings.
Financial sponsors, corporate borrowers and various lenders seek Hilary’s counsel on a wide range of transaction types, including leveraged and investment-grade acquisition financings, high-yield bond issuances, asset-based financings, complex restructurings, and debtor-in-possession and exit financings.
Her corporate clients include Bausch Health, Comcast, Digicel, Figure Technologies, Mirion Technologies and Pattern Energy Group. Her sponsor clients include Atairos, Bridgepoint, Brookfield, GrowthCurve, KPS and Metalmark.
Hilary was honored as “Finance Rising Star Attorney of the Year” at the 2020 Euromoney LMG Americas Women in Business Law Awards.
Corporate and Sponsor Representations
- £22 billion financing for Comcast’s acquisition of Sky
- $11.5 billion financing in connection with Brookfield’s acquisition of the Power Solutions business of Johnson Controls (now Clarios)
- Multiple-billions of financing and refinancing transactions for Bausch Health
- $5 billion in term loan and revolving credit facilities and secured notes for Brookfield’s acquisition of CDK Global
- Brookfield in connection with the financing transactions for Evergreen and Brookfield’s proposed acquisition of Nielsen
- ABL, cash flow and first-lien term facilities and unsecured notes in connection with Brookfield’s acquisition of DexKo
- $1.089 billion financing in connection with Atairos’ acquisition of Learfield Communications and Learfield’s subsequent combination with IMG College
- Multiple financing and refinancing transactions for Mirion Technologies, including in connection with its 2021 de-SPAC transaction
- $745 million in first- and second-lien facilities in connection with Atairos’ acquisition of Bowlero, and $113 million in incremental facilities for Bowlero
- Financing transactions for GrowthCurve Capital in connection with its acquisition of Brightway Insurance
- Financing transactions for Bridgepoint in connection with its acquisition of Sun World International
- $375 million in secured credit facilities for Arcis Golf
- $365 million in secured credit facilities in connection with Atairos and NBCUniversal’s investment in Opry Entertainment Group
- $195 million in multiple financings in connection with Atairos’ acquisition of a majority interest in Spectra, a joint venture with Comcast
- $400 million unitranche financing for Metalmark Capital’s majority investment in WorldStrides
- Doma in connection with its acquisition of North American Title and subsequent financing transactions
- Numerous clients on various strategic transactions, including Natus Medical’s $1.2 billion acquisition by ArchiMed, Digicel’s $1.85 billion sale of its Pacific operations to Telstra, PwC’s sale of its Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice to CD&R, and Chosen Foods with respect to an investment by Butterfly Equity
Euromoney Americas Women in Business Law Awards – “Finance Rising Star Attorney of the Year,” 2020
IFLR1000 – Banking, United States
- summa cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Senior Symposium Editor, American University Law Review
- magna cum laude
- Partner, 2019-present
- Counsel, 2017-2019
- Davis Polk since 2007
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York