Gregory S. Morrison
Advises clients on antitrust M&A, government investigations and litigation.
Gregory assists clients in navigating the U.S. merger control regime from a substantive and strategic perspective and in complying with U.S. and global merger control obligations. He also represents clients in non-merger conduct investigations by the antitrust agencies, including cartel matters, and in antitrust civil litigations.
Gregory routinely represents clients in matters before the U.S. Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission, as well as in antitrust litigation before courts in a variety of U.S. jurisdictions.
- Cano Health amendment and covenant waiver for side-car credit facility
- Cellular Biomedicine Group CAR-T collaboration and license agreement with Janssen
- Japan Industrial Partners $15.2 billion acquisition of Toshiba
- Aetna receives DOJ approval of $77 billion acquisition by CVS Health
- Davis Polk Advises Aetna on the U.S. Department of Justice Approval of Its Acquisition by CVS Health
- summa cum laude
- Notes and Projects Editor, George Washington Law Review
- cum laude
- Counsel, 2023-present
- Davis Polk since 2016
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York
- State of South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, E.D. New York
- U.S. District Court, S.D. New York
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina