David A. Zilberberg
David advises clients on environmental, sustainability and mass tort liability issues in connection with all aspects of complex corporate and real estate transactions. He has worked on transactions relating to a wide variety of environmentally sensitive industries, including oil and gas exploration and refining, transportation, consumer products and chemical manufacturing.
Outside of the transactional context, David advises clients on compliance with environmental laws and regulations, development of internal environmental policies and procedures, assessment of environmental and mass-tort risks and liabilities, managing environmental liabilities and compliance obligations in bankruptcy, and contractual disputes and enforcement proceedings relating to environmental matters.
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals $135.1 million common stock offering
- Expro $151.8 million secondary offering
- Penske Truck Leasing $750 million notes offering
- Tellurian $500 million at-the-market offering
- FirstGroup sale of retained Greyhound property portfolio
- FREYR Battery $264.5 million debut public share offering
- Ormat Technologies $338 million secondary offering
- Penske Truck Leasing $500 million notes offering
- indie Semiconductor $160 million convertible senior notes offering
- QUALCOMM $1.9 billion notes offering
- Honeywell €1 billion senior notes offering
- Honeywell $2 billion senior notes offering
- PGE stock offering and forward sale agreement
- LiveWire $1.77 billion merger with AEA-Bridges Impact
- Pon sale of interest in Hiller to Littlejohn & Co.
- Lavoro $1.2 billion combination with TPB Acquisition Corp. I
- Counsel, Davis Polk, 2015-present
- Special Counsel, Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson, 2013-2015
- Associate, Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson, 1998-2013
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York