Davis Polk partners Leor Landa, Michael Hong and Roshni Banker Cariello will be among the speakers at Private Equity International's 16th annual Investor Relations, Marketing & Communications Forum. Landa will facilitate the "LPAC Dos and Don'ts" panel.
Hong will speak on the "Communicating in Volatile Times" panel. Topics discussed will include:
- What are a firm’s communication responsibilities in an unprecedented year?
- Managing the needs of different stakeholders
- What opportunities have risen from the past year of crises?
- How have outside influences, such as political factors, changed communication strategies?
- How to be proactive vs. reactive
Cariello will moderate the "SPAC Boom: Implications and Considerations" panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Fundraising and structuring
- Transaction targets and ROI
- De-Spacing process considerations
- Benefits, risks, and rewards
The conference will be held virtually on April 13-14, 2021.
For more information, please visit the event website.