On January 7, 2021, Davis Polk counsel Ning Chiu will be among the speakers at the Society for Corporate Governance’s Southern California Chapter Meeting. Ning will be speak on the “Roundtable Discussion of Hot Topics and Practical Tips” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- The impact of COVID-19 on governance, compensation and workforce practices
- Practical tips for effective meetings, leveraging technology and working remotely
- Diversity, equity and inclusion trends and initiatives
- Human capital management priorities and disclosure practices
- What to expect for the 2021 proxy season
- The legal and regulatory landscape ahead of the new Biden administration
For more information, please visit the webcast website.