Davis Polk professional responsibility counsel Jerome Snider will be among the speakers at PLI’s 2020 Current Developments in Federal Civil Practice program. Snider will moderate the “Ethics Developments in Federal Civil Practice” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Significant recent case law concerning conflicts, attorney-client privilege and work product
- Noteworthy ethics opinions issued in 2018
- Criminal, disciplinary and attorney sanctions developments of note
- ABA and state revisions to the Rules of Professional Conduct
- In light of recent events, a review of an attorney’s ethical obligations regarding recording conversations without permission
The program will be held on February 7, 2020, in New York.
For more information, please visit the event website.