Davis Polk partners Deanna Kirkpatrick and Linda Thomsen will be among the speakers at PLI's 50th Annual Institute on Securities Regulation.
Kirkpatrick will moderate the “Developments in the Capital Markets” panel. Topics discussed will include:
• Direct Listings: The new thing?
• Executing an IPO: Practical guidance to help get your deal done
• The ABCs of Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs)
• Offerings by the seasoned issuer: Shelf takedowns, wall crossings, bought deals and more
Thomsen will speak on the “Rebuttal: The Defense Perspective” panel. Topics discussed will include:
• Civil and criminal enforcement priorities and trends
• New enforcement initiatives
• Special considerations in conducting internal investigations and defending government investigations
• Managing multi-agency and cross-border investigations
• Legal and Policy Update: Administrative proceedings; disgorgement and other relief post-Kokesh, whistleblower retaliation
The program will be held November 7-9, 2018, in New York.
For more information, please visit the event website.